Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inspiring Book

I love the Biggest Loser...I mean I really really love it.  So you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Ali Vincent & Julie Hadden both had written books about their weight loss journeys!  I read Ali's book in a matter of hours, and really enjoyed it.  I think Ali Vincent is a total rock star!  She overcame so much while on the show and she still is a huge role model and inspiration to me.
But, Julie's story is like reading my own life in print.  I am only 30 pages into the book and I already love it.  I love her approach and her language, it feels like she is talking to me like we've been friends forever.  She adds enough humor to a topic that is very near and dear to many of us without "making fun".  I can't wait to keep reading what Julie shares in her inspiring book Fat Chance, Losing the Weight & Gaining my Worth.  I will share more once I've read the entire book but I couldn't help but tell everyone about it now. 
If you are looking for motivation to stick w/ your goal of losing weight in 2010 you might pick up Julie's book and "borrow" some of her motivation while you are building your own!



No comments: