Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Inspiring Song by Matthew West

Matthew West- The Motions- Click Here to See the Video

I believe that sometimes a song comes into your life to make you see the world in a different light.  "Music is what feelings sound like"- I have this on my wall in my office and it is a true statement for the way that I view it in my life.  I wanted to share this song with you so it may touch your heart the way it touched mine. 
The video is of Matthew preparing for a surgery because he lost his voice & was silenced for 2 months. He didn't know if he would get his voice back...but he put all his belief in God and he has healed and is able to share his voice & lyrics with the world again!  Never stop believing! 

"No regrets, not this time...I'm gonna let my heart defeat my mind"

No comments: