Friday, January 29, 2010

Will Smith Inspires!

If you haven't noticed I love to be inspired by quotes & videos!  I was sent this Will Smith Video today and it totally captivated me!  He says "There is no reason to have a Plan B, because it distracts you from your Plan A"...I've never looked @ it like that!  I hope you take the time to watch this video and let it inspire you to never give up on the person you know you can be...believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, you are worth it!

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do. "

~ Eleanor Roosevelt

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.
-Epictetus

No comments: