Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Dream Board

A few years ago when I began my Arbonne business we made Dream Boards.  At the time I really didn't understand the importance of giving your dreams vision...but over the years I've seen how writing down your goals and visualizing them can bring them to life!  So, here is my Dream Board for 2010.  As you can see my health is my priority...and so far so good!  I've not given up on my New Years Resolution...even though I don't call it a resolution at all.  I've chosen a new way of life, a better way to live... and I'm seeing success! 
What do you want your life to look like?  I encourage everyone to make a dream board, put it somewhere that you can see everyday to remind yourself of why you are making certain choices in your life.  After all...God doesn't give us a dream that He doesn't believe we can't achieve!


I also found an awesome site My One Word.  “My One Word” is an experiment designed to move you beyond the past and look ahead. The challenge is simple: lose the long list of changes you want to make this year and instead pick ONE WORD.This process provides clarity by taking all of your big plans for life change and narrowing them down into a single thing. One word focuses on your character and creates a vision for your future.
My One Word is FEARLESS.  I have so many goals this year that will require me to be FEARLESS to get what I want!  As you can see I put my word right in the middle of my dream board also, that way I don't forget that even though I may be scared, everything I desire in 2010 will be worth the courage to look past the fear and follow my dreams!
  If you could put your goals into one word, what would it be?

No comments: