Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Detoxing Again & W6D2...almost!

Today I started my Arbonne 7 Day Detox again.  So far so good...except being tired!  This happened last time I did it too, I'm not sure if it's my body getting used to it or what but I am heading to bed early hoping to wake up tomorrow w/ more energy!  I also read today that I can use Arbonne Fizz Tabs in it so that makes it taste a LITTLE better:)
I am on Week 6 Day 2 of my 5k training tomorrow!  I repeated Week 5 because I wasn't happy with my progress and feel much more confident about moving forward.  I really like the 5k training I'm using.  I know many of you are using it also and I hope you are enjoying it and finding it easy to use also.
If you are training but don't have a race planned I'd encourage you to sign up for one!  It gives your goal more meaning when there is a date you are working towards.  My 5k is April 18 in Lawrence and is the Kansas Marathon.  I'm excited and am looking forward to crossing the finish line!

No comments: