You might be wondering what is different about Greek Yogurt vs. Regular Yogurt. On the Chobani website they explain why you might want to give Greek Yogurt a "taste".
· All natural. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
· No synthetic growth hormones: No rBST-treated milk.
· Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
· Made with real fruit.
· Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
· A good source of bone-building calcium.
· Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
· Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.
Since I'm trying to eliminate artificial sweetners I feel much better eating this yogurt vs. the other since the majority of the others are flavored with aspartame or something just as harmful. I also am VERY happy that there are no growth hormones added!
I have found it at Dillons and HyVee, just so you know @ HyVee each container was 70 cents MORE than at Dillons so I would price check around if I were you so you can find the best deal. If you go to the Chobani website they also have a coupon available to print.