Monday, March 22, 2010

C25k...COMPLETE

I almost forgot to share that tonight was my LAST day of training!  I did the 9 week training C25k (I repeated Week 5 though so it took me 10 weeks).  I am SO glad I stuck with this program!  After 10 weeks I'm running 30 minutes non-stop, and that was something I didn't even think my body could do.  I have one month until the race...now I really need to work on pace.  I'm not as fast as I need to be on race day, but now that I have the endurance part down I know the rest will come with time.
Thanks for all your support in my training...and to those of you doing the program DON'T GIVE UP!  It's worth every run to finish!

1 comment:

SkiptomyLou said...

I didn't know you were doing this! A friend and I are just getting ready to start. Any tips? Did you get the online program?