Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Walking on Sunshine

I can't believe the weather today!  It's sunny & WARM!  It hasn't been this warm since last September!  I love Spring!  I can hardly wait until the tulips start popping up all over town:)

Not only am I enjoying the weather today, I am also enjoying a new well, new again pair of jeans...that I haven't been able to squeeze into in 2 years!  The last time I remember wearing these jeans (size 16) is June of 2008.  When I put them on this morning & they zipped, and my husband told me they didn't look too tight I couldn't wait to leave the house!  It is so wonderful to go down a size, it's reassurance that hard work is paying off...more importantly, that it's worth all the effort! 
Since I was already having a great day I decided to go swimsuit shopping (don't think I wasn't scared about my awesome day going downhill, cause I was, I mean who loves swimsuit shopping?) because my other suit was way too big & I can't keep wearing it to swim class.  So, over my lunch I ventured out and found one...in a Size 14!  Seriously?!?  I had to double check the size, and then try on a different swimsuit just to be sure that I was actually fitting into a 14...sure enough, I did!  I walked out of there feeling so good!  I can hardly wait to get to the gym tonight & celebrate with a kick butt workout!  I hope you are all seeing success where you want to, and if not, what can you change in your life so you CAN see a change? 

First say to yourself what you would be;
and then do what you have to do.
-Epictetus

No comments: