Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Biggest Loser Recap

I watched last nights episode of the Biggest Loser tonight with the hubby.  His favorite is O'Neal, so with all that the poor man had going on this week Kev was really rooting him on this week!  I don't think I could have done what he did though.  If I was on the ranch and my sister passed away there is no way I could not get on the first flight home!  I don't really know the situation he was in, and why he decided to stay at the ranch but I know that I couldn't have done it.  I would have requested a leave of absence I think, I wouldn't have forgiven myself for not honoring my sister.  Ok----I don't like talking about that...moving on!
I thought it was overall a good episode, and as usual it always remotivates me to continue with the lifestyle changes that I've made myself.  It's a great mid-week pick me up to help me focus on why I am making changes in my life and how others are going through the same thing! 
What did you think about the Biggest Loser this week?  Do you have a favorite contestant?  Sam is my favorite, and not just cause I think he's cute:)  What helps motivate you during the week to help you stay focused on your health goals?

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love love love Biggest Loser so I had to comment. I really love this season that they are all wanting what is best for each other. This is one show where I don't like game play (I know when it gets to the end, they have to think about that a lot) but the people that come on and game play from the first day, they are not my favorites! So that's what I love about this season and the people who are left because they seem like great genuine people! My favorite in just the last few weeks has developed to be Daris. Just to see how far he's come and to see the transformation emotionally and how he's more confident in himself is just amazing! They all go through that and get more confident but with him being so soft spoken anyway and always being the "funny guy" growing up and always going home alone, I am just so happy that he's getting the confidence he should have always had since he is such a great person!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

I get all jazzed up to workout when I see this show. Oh man O'Neil had me in tears this week!! It was the first drama I didn't mind on this season.

Jill Knapp said...

This season has been one of the best so far!! It is such a great show...