Monday, April 26, 2010

I love Jillian Michaels

After a lot of curiosity I decided to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.  I have been training for the 5k since the beginning of the year and so I thought my workouts could use a little adjustment to keep things exciting!  No only does this workout kick my butt... but the DVD is CHEAP!  It has been worth every penny.
I started last Thursday (Day One).  Day Two was Friday.  Saturday morning I was going to do it after my 3 mile run but my body was aching so bad that I knew I needed to give it a rest.  I ended up taking Sunday off too because Saturday night was my sister's Bachelorette Party & Sunday was her Bridal Shower...needless to say I was pretty darn tired!  BUT, this morning I was up at 6 am and did Day 3!  I really am enjoying this workout, and it is T-O-U-G-H.  I love workouts that challenge me.  When I have sweat dripping down my forehead I feel a sense of accomplishment.  This workout makes me feel like I am truly getting a great workout in less than 25 minutes. 
Has anyone else done Jillian's 30 Day Shred?  Did you like it?  By the way...I did take pictures on Day 1 so as long as I'm "Shredded" on Day 30 I'll share:)  (j/k, I'll share no matter what).
Also, check out Jillian Michaels- The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook that is available in stores Tuesday April 27th!  I can't wait!! 

No comments: