Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter = YUMMY!

A few weeks ago I read a blog post from someone who had tried the PB&Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter.
Since then I've been looking in the organic section of the grocery store and haven't been able to find it.  Well, last night I found it at the grocery store by total accident (next to the peanut butter that's not in the organic section)!  This stuff is so yummy!!!  I had 1 Tablespoon this morning with 6 strawberries & put the rest on Eco-Grain Whole Wheat Bread.  It was great even on bread!  If you are looking for a change in your normal day to day menu, you might give Dark Chocolate Dreams a try...plus it's natural so you can feel confident about eating it!  I look forward to using it more on other foods like graham crackers & fruit for a sweet treat!
If you visit the Eco-Grain website there is also a coupon for 75 cents off! 

2 comments:

Sande said...

First of all I'd just like to say you look great and congrats to your weight loss!! I am a Dr. Weeks patient also I have been seeing her for one year and have lost 62 pounds and I have not been seeing the scale go down much lately! So that gets me frusterated and then I emotionally eat punishing myself! I wanted to share with you the book Breaking Free from Emotional Eating by Geneen Roth if you are interested and so far I am liking what I am reading and hopefully learning a way to keep the weight off! I'm so glad Dr. Weeks posted your blog site, it's so nice to know that I am not the only one fighting the battle! Keep up the fight and I look forward to your blogs!

Aneta said...

that looks fantastically delicious!