Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PopChips Anyone?



I guess I'm in the mood to share some of my amazing discoveries lately!  A few weeks Shay from the Biggest Loser posted about these awesome new chips that she was enjoying...so I had to try them out.  I've only found them at Target, but they are sold at a number of other stores...I just don't live in a big enough city that has all the stores!
They are called Pop-Chips...and they are big time yummy!!!  BBQ is my favorite, I've tried Original and Salt & Pepper.  To be honest, I wasn't crazy about those but I LOVE the BBQ.  What's even better?  They are GOOD for you!  This is taken directly from their site
All natural.  Nothing fake or phony.
Our all-natural pledge: no fake colors, no fake flavors, no preservatives, no fluorescent orange fingertips, and no wiping your greasy chip hand on your jeans. No, really. We only use ingredients you can feel good about eating. And we leave out the bad stuff, like hydrogenated oils and msg, that give snacking a bad name.

Want the nutrition facts?  Here they are for the BBQ flavor...oh, I love them SO much:)


Let me know if you try them!!

No comments: