Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sweaty Bands & a Motivational Tee

Last week I was on one of my favorite blogs Run to the Finish & saw her post on Sweaty Bands...after reading about them I HAD to have one!  I hate when I'm working out and my hair is in my face & I'm more worried about kepping my bangs out of my eyes.  When I heard about these I figured they were worth a try, cause I've tried everything else and haven't had any luck.  Well, I got mine last Friday and I've worn it 3x since then & I'm in love!  This picture is after a 30 minute run & 20 minutes on the elliptical {excuse the squinting, it was pretty bright out}...I'd even driven home so this is actually about an hour after my workout...band still in place...I hadn't touched the band for at least 2 HOURS!
If you have issues with keeping your hair back during a workout (or anytime really, you could wear these other places besides the gym, I wore it during yardwork last weekend) then I'd recommend Sweaty Bands.  Let me know if you love them like I do!  I only ordered one but I plan to order another one soon!

Last Sunday I went shopping with my sister for her upcoming Honeymoon! She gets married in 2.5 weeks...I can hardly believe it!  While we were at the mall we walked past Lady Foot Locker {which was my very first job by the way} and she said "Am you have to get that shirt"...so I looked at it, walked right in and bought it...didn't care what the price tag said either.  I think it's perfect.

{Lucy wanted to be part of the picture...isn't she cute?}

EVERY DAMN DAY  
Just Do It

Isn't that awesome?  It's a reminder to me that this journey will NEVER be over... I make the choice everyday to get up, get out there and do my best.  No excuses, No complaints... because No Matter What I owe it to myself to be the best I can be.  And at the end of the day if I've done my best & done everything I can then there is nothing left to feel but accomplishment.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the t-shirt! I am so going to buy some sweaty bands. I hate messing with my hair too.