Thursday, July 8, 2010

I got an award!

I was so thrilled to see that Tina from The Year of Me sent me The Versatile Blogger Award!!! 
Thanks for following my blog Tina & giving me my very first award!
The rules for this award are as follows:



1.Thank the person who gave you the award.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.

4. Let your nominees know about the award.
 
7 Things About Myself...

  1. I LOVE working out, I don't just do it to be healthy... I actually enjoy it!

  2. I've been trying to stop drinking Diet Coke for years

  3. My husband and I had a whirlwind romance- we dated for 7 months when we got engaged and were married 5 months later.  On our wedding day we'd only been together 13 months total.  It truly was love at first sight and STILL is almost 5 years later:)

  4. I have a Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion & would love to get back in my field! {hint: if anyone knows of any opportunties please share!}

  5. I'm a singer- I sing at my church in our worship band and family/friends weddings.  Nothing is better than a great song that I can sing at the top of my lungs to get me through a tough day.

  6. For the very first time in my life I have developed a passion and love for Christ that I've never known before, it's changed my life & my marriage...for the better! 

  7. I'm going to be an Aunt {x2} this winter!  My sister-in-law is due November 23rd & my little sister is due December 15th!  My friend Erin is due November 27th also- which means that 3 out of my 4 bridesmaids are due within 3 weeks of each other!
15 Blogs I Love!
  1. Julie @ Booking Mama {New book review every day!}
  2. Demesha @ Potter's Clay {We got to meet in person last weekend! She's lost 130+ lbs.!}
  3. Shandal @ My Life in 3D {Fitness lover like me}
  4. Amber @ Silver Lining {Faith inspired}
  5. Brittany @ :Deliciously Healthy {Just found this blog, love it to pieces!}
  6. Lauren @ Life with a Lab {She loves her lab as much as I do}
  7. Amanda @ Run to the Finish {I don't go a single day without reading her blog}
  8. Tricia @ Endurance isn't Only Physical {INSPIRATION- you'll know what I mean when you visit her blog}
  9. Sharri @ Going to a Place I've Never Been {we've known each other since grade school and she's new to the blog world!  So proud of you!}
  10. Lindsay @ Healthy Stride {LOVE her blog, and she's such an inspiration}
  11. Cindy @ Skip to My Lou {She's so creative, her husband is my co-worker too}
  12. Jenn @Watch my Butt Shrink {great blog w/ some humor too}
  13. Meg @ Sunshine & Cool Breezes {I love her 30 B4 30 List idea}
  14. Bobbi @ NherShoes {one of my faves}
  15. Julie @ Julie's Journey {Honest, true, real journey of weight loss}
 
 

7 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

You are just too sweet! THANK YOU!

Shandal said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! :)

Meg said...

You make me smile so big!! :D Thank you so very much!

Lindsay said...

AWWWW thanks!!!

Mesha said...

Thanks so much for the blog award Amy! The blogging community truly is amazing and I'm thankful for jumping on board! Hope you have a great weekend and hope I get to have a wedding for you to sing in some day! :) ~Have you heard the song "When God made You?" Natalie Grant and I forgot who the male vocals are...hahaha...

Jenn said...

Thank you so much!!!! Congrats to you on your first award!!

Julie P. said...

Thank you so much for listing me on your awesome favorites list!