Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster

I've had a very rough week.  I've been on a roller coaster of emotions; one minute I've felt on top of the world, the next I've had my world taken out from underneath me.
I'm not really wanting to talk about it on my blog.  But, I would like to ask for prayers for God to show me where He is wanting me to go.  Right now I'm trying to find out what to do next.  I'm praying that God gives me some direction.
I don't mean to keep things a secret, after all, I do share quite a bit on here... but there are some things that I'm just not willing to talk about yet, or might not ever be.  I'm a blogger, but I am a person too.  Right now we are going through something personal that we want to keep to ourselves, but we do appreciate your understanding and support.

2 comments:

J said...

Amy, I will keep praying :) Just know that we all love you and believe in you and know the strength that God has instilled in you to make it over the biggest of hurdles!! T

Mesha said...

So sorry that I'm just seeing this and praying for you Amy! Let me know if you need anything!