Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you made someone feel beautiful today?

A few months ago I told you about the awesome blog Operation Beautiful.  This blog is so amazing and I hope everyone knows about it!  It's gotten so big that Caitlin {creator of Operation Beautiful} now has a BOOK!

Operation Beautiful Video...



Last week my cousin and I were sharing the random notes we were leaving around town, and it felt so good knowing I may have put a smile on someone's face!  I know that people saw these notes and thought "what in the world is this?"  I just hope they went to the website to see what Operation Beautiful is all about!

Here are a few random notes I left...
I left this in a bathroom stall:)

I left this one at the post office
After my first post a few months ago my co-worker put this on my desk:)  


I started carrying a post it note pad in my purse and have my notes all ready to go, so when I get the "urge" to post one I just take it off and place it wherever I think someone should see it!
Go out and make someone's day by leaving an uplifting Operation Beautiful note.  You'll end up being surprised at how good it makes YOU feel in the process.

And always remember...
"You are beautiful just the way you are"