Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please VOTE 4 ME!

I have been keeping a little secret...
A few weeks ago I applied for a contest...
I didn't actually think I'd get interviewed so I kept it to myself...
Well... After an interview on Thursday night I found out on Friday that I MADE the cut!!

I am competing to be 1 of 12 finalists in Kansas City Fitness Magazine's Weight Loss Challenge!!!!  I have made it this far on my own, but now I need YOUR help!  There are 40 people competing to get into the final 12, and the only way to get there is to have people vote for us on Facebook.
That's where my wonderful, amazing & loyal friends, family & followers come in.  Starting on Monday August 23rd @ 8:00am I need your votes to help me become a contestant!  Voting ENDS on Wednesday August 25th @ 5pm.  All you need to do is go Kansas City Fitness Magazine's Facebook page  , find my picture with the Round 4 Contestants, and click "like". 
This Weight Loss Challenge is 9 weeks and they provide me with a trainer and I will weigh in once a week.  You will be able to follow my journey via weekly video blogs and watch my progress on the Kansas City Fitnesss Magazine Website & on the  Kansas City Fitness Magazine's Facebook Page.  And of course I'll keep my blog up to date as well.
Thank you all SO much in advance for your votes and support!  I hope this challenge will be another way to stay motivated and inspire others to take charge of their health!  I am so blessed to have such an amazing support system on this crazy, overwhelming, humbling & exciting journey!
Now... go out & ROCK THE VOTE!!!! :)

2 comments:

biz319 said...

That is so exciting!! I'll vote! :D

Mesha said...

Voted for you AMY!!! So proud of you!!! I hope so badly that you make this and pray God uses you as a beautiful example. LOVE the pic they got of you, soooooo exciting!