Monday, August 23, 2010

Voting Starts Today!

Today is the first day to vote for me for the Kansas City Fitness Magazine's Weight Loss Challenge!  I was chosen to be 1 of 40 contestants who are competing to get into the Final 12!  Voting goes through Wednesday at 5:00 pm.  I would appreciate your vote, and for you to spread the word to the people you know as well!
I have a bundle of emotions this morning as voting opened.  I'm nervous and can't help but feel a little anxious about EVERYONE seeing my weight.  Especially since it is different from my last weigh in.  I've tried telling myself that there are a lot of factors that made my "KC Weight Loss Challenge" weight different from my last weigh in with Dr. Weeks, but I still am struggling with what I weighed in at last week.
The last 2 weeks I've been under a great deal of stress with work, the biopsy, my weight loss, etc.  Plus, AF is scheduled to visit any day so that NEVER helps the scale for me!  BUT, I've decided to LET GO of the gain because it doesn't matter in the long run... everyday I'm making better choices and THAT is what matters.
I'm getting BACK UNDER 200 LBS.... I promise you that!  And I hope I'm able to do so through the KC Weight Loss Challenge!  I am excited for this journey and hope I make it into the Top 12!

To Vote:
  1. Click here
  2. If you are already a fan of Kansas City Fitness Magazine then you just need to LIKE my picture.  
  3. If you are NOT a fan of the Kansas City Fitness Magazine then LIKE their page FIRST, then go to my picture and click LIKE.
  4. That's it!  Once you like my picture your vote is counted!
  5. Don't forget to share it with the people you know!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

*Just as I was getting ready to post this I got an email from a friend with this quote, and it couldn't of been a more perfect time... thank you, you know who you are :)

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ~Winston Churchill

2 comments: