Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cheers to 10 Years!

This weekend I celebrated my 10 year High School Reunion.  Crazy!?!  I cannot believe I've been graduated for 10 YEARS. 
I was pretty nervous about it, I have no idea why or why I even cared that much but I was.  It ended up being a great time & I should have never felt nervous... I had a great time with lots of old friends and was so glad we went.  My husband was so funny too, he was making friends with everyone like he'd known them forever, I was pretty proud to call him my hubby:) 
We acted a little too young for our age, and drank like we were in college... which is why we've been hanging out on the couch all day!  We rarely drink so after 1-2 drinks we are "loving life"!  We're quite a pair:) 

You may not of been my highschool sweetheart but you are my one and only true love!
Everyone was happy to be there, eager to catch up & it was so fun to hear what everyone has been up to the last 10 years.
We all went to gradeschool together!

One of my oldest friends... it's been way too long since we've gotten to hang out since he lives in NJ.


My gradeschool & highschool BFF... we've known each other for so long:)


Some of my fave highschool memories are with KZ!  Still gorgeous as ever!

Cheers to old friends!

Yesterday was a great day to be a T-Bird

1 comment:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

How fun! You look so beautiful in those pictures!!