Monday, September 13, 2010

Love me some Bob Harper!

I was on Bob Harper's website today and found a video I thought was really good and had some helpful information so I thought I'd pass it on to you all. He answered questions from people regarding nutrition & exercise. I am always interested in discovering ways to make my diet better and my workouts more effective!
I am thinking about purchasing his DVD's series, Inside Out Method. Have any of you done these videos and if so, what did you think?
I love Bob & Jillian from the Biggest Loser... did you know the new season starts next week! Tuesday September 21st on NBC! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Mesha said...

I can't wait for it to start either! SOOOO so very excited!!!

I'm a big Jill fan although I love Bob too.

{Absolutely, Positively} Josie said...

hello, and thanks for commenting on my blog! congrats on your weight loss success! i have heard of this magical PB2, but i haven't seen it around in stores. i would be willing it give it a chance. i was in the store today looking at a jar of peanut butter & co's cinnamon raisin swirl. i almost talked myself into getting it because it was on a GREAT sale; however, i knew the odds were good i'd abuse it!