Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 12- What I Believe



I believe in miracles.  I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins.  I believe my faith makes me stronger, kinder, compassionate, humble, redeemed, forgiven- but it does not make me perfect.  I believe I am broken, & I'm ok with it because Jesus loves me anyways.  I believe everything happens for a reason.  I believe in love at first sightI believe our past has the ability to shape our future, if we learn the lessons we are supposed to from our experiences.  I believe I would be lost without my friends & family.  I believe laughter is the best medicine.  I believe a good workout is the perfect cure for a bad day.  I believe that our house is a home because of our dogs.  I believe there is therapy in blogging.  I believe in KU FootballI believe blondes do have more fun.  I believe Barnes & Noble is the best place to spend a Saturday afternoon.  I believe in getting up early.  I believe that music is what feelings sound like.  I belive there is nothing better than a weekend at the lake.  I believe in second chances.  I believe my husband is my better half.  I believe a good book allows me to escape reality for a while.  I believe in dreamingI believe in myself.

Check out Katie's blog more info on the 30 Day Blog Challenge!  I am loving it!

No comments: