Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 13- Goals

I think goals are really important.  If you don't have goals what do you have to ever look forward to? I found an awesome list on Sunshine & Cool Breezes~ 30 b4 30.  I started my own 30 b4 30 List so I'll share some of it with you... keep in mind I only  have about 1.5 years to complete this list... so I'd better get to work!

30 b4 30
1. Learn to play guitar
2. Run a 10k
3. Have both vehicles paid off
4. Become a Mommy
5. Reach my goal weight
6. Have a girls getaway weekend
7. Play 18 holes of golf {I've only played 9}
8. Learn how to sew- even just a button
9. Scrapbook our wedding
10. Organize all my pictures
11. Go on a canoe trip
12. Give up pop
13. Read the bible
14. Read a Jane Austen book
15. Learn to cook- good healthy food
*There's the first 15 on my list.  I guess I should add "finish my 30 b4 30 list" :)
I obviously have goals that I want to acheive after I'm 30 too...here are a few.
  • Maintain a healthy weight- which means I will only have one size of clothing in my closet, and that is sufficient. 
  • Become a Photographer.
  • Trust where God wants us to go.  Don't question the opportunities that may arise, just "do" what we know He is calling us to do... no matter how scary it may be.
  • Be a stay at home Mommy who can use my health background and weight loss journey to inspire others to take control of their life.
  • Keep traveling.  There are so many beautiful places in the USA I want to see.  I'd also love to go to Canada, Australia & Paris.  I know Kevin and I will be going to Scotland someday to visit St. Andrews.
  • Fall more in love with my husband every single day until we are old and retired and living in California.  Or anywhere that it's always "golf weather".

2 comments:

ty said...

This is a great idea ... I may have to do one of these!

Venessa said...

I love your list of goals! I am your newest follower! Cant wait to read more!