Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 15- Favorite Bible Verse

I have a several bible verses I love, so I'm going to share a few.

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.  ~ James 1:12, NLT

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. ~ Philippians 4:6, NLT
 
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  ~Jeremiah 29:11
 
Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. ~Matt. 11:28
 
For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.   ~Isaiah 41:13

No comments: