Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 2- Meaning behind your Blog Name

Lite & Fit... pretty self explanatory wouldn't ya say?
I contemplated long and hard about whether or not I wanted a blog to share my journey from "plus size to fun size".  After a lot of soul searching I thought, why not?  What'll it hurt?  Instead, who might it help?  So, I took a leap of faith and put myself and my story out there and it's been such an unexpected blessing.  I love my blog, love my followers and love the motivation it's provided me on my journey.  I am SO glad I took this leap of faith, it's been worth it.  Thanks to all of you who provide me with such positive feedback and daily affirmations along this journey.  You are appreciated!

Speaking of blog names... I'm considering changing mine.  I want my focus to be Faith, Fitness, & Family.  What do you think?  Would you still read it?  Be honest!

1 comment:

Cori said...

I would totally still read it. There are so many other things in your life that impact being lite and fit. If you can't depend on your family and your faith, it's unhealthy.

I say go for it! :) I'll still read!