Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 7- Favorite Movies

This was one of my favorites as a kid!


This was a family favorite!

Who doesn't LOVE this movie?
I can still watch this movie over and over and over.

Still cry, every darn time I watch it.

I shouldn't love this movie because it's wrong on so many levels, but I do.

All time greatest Musical!

Loved this movie so much I even cut my hair like this in college.
One of my Aniston fave's.
Greatest movie of all time!

Another one of those movies I shouldn't like because it's wrong, but Diane Lane is amazing as is Richard Gere.

Charlize Theron AND Mark Wahlberg... & Mini Coopers?  This movie rocks!

There was always something about this movie I just loved

Most. Hilarious. Movie. Ever.
There are lots of other movies I love but I had to draw the line somewhere!  What are some of your favorite movies?

1 comment:

Cori said...

I loved Teen Witch as a kid. A couple of years ago, I told Heath all about it and that we had to get it from Netflix. I hadn't seen in a long time. We watched it and it just wasn't as good as I remembered. It bummed me out! haha.