Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 9- My Friends

I have been so excited to share this post about the amazing people I get to call friends.  I am so incredibly blessed to have amazing girlfriends that bless me with their friendship.  I can't possibly include all of my friends in this post, because I consider so many people friends to me, so I am going to post some of my favorite pictures over the years.
This post gives me the opportunity though to say thank you, to each and every one of you that I call a friend.  My life is blessed because you are my friend.
Friends since grade school! Love you girls lots!
My sister in laws Theresa & Dani are special friends.  I am so lucky to have SIL I love!

Kevin's cousin Holly has become a dear friend to me.  I married into such a special family because I love his family (everyone one of you)!
My favorite picture from college!
Love my Mommy friends Christa & Erin!
Erin & I took a girls trip to visit Meghann in NY!
College Besties @ Erin's Bachelorette Party @ the Lake
High School Buddies! Celebrating our 10 year class reunion!
Love our Little Black Book Club!
Celebrating my b-day w/ great friends in 2009
Special friends Becky & Tave
The good ol' days!  My ASA pledge class.
Payton is my best "little" friend... she's incredibly special to me and will forever be "Goober Girl"
My BFFL (and Payton's Mom).  I couldn't live without you Emily!
 Emily & her daughters Payton & Finley.  Finley is also my Goddaughter!
I am so grateful for the friendships in my life.  Every one of them.  My friends are more like family.  I think that's kinda special.

Of course Riley & Lucy are some of my best friends too!

No comments: