Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Get Popped

I first shared my love of PopChips with you here.  They are a "staple" in our house and everytime I go to Target I fill up my cart with all the BBQ PopChips on the shelf (so I apologize if you cannot find them at our local Target... it's most likely my fault!!).  These chips are serioulsy THE BEST chips I've ever had.  I love that each serving is only 120 calories & 4g of fat!  Did I mention these chips don't have any "nasty" in them?  Here is some info from the PopChips website.

All natural.
Nothing fake or phony.

Our all-natural pledge: no fake colors, no fake flavors, no preservatives, no fluorescent orange fingertips, and no wiping your greasy chip hand on your jeans. No, really. We only use ingredients you can feel good about eating. And we leave out the bad stuff, like hydrogenated oils and msg, that give snacking a bad name. Because popchips™ brand chips have no preservatives, make sure to get a good chip clip after opening the bag to keep our popped chips fresh. Or better yet, just eat them all at once.

I finally decided to buy them online because you can buy them in single serve packages (YES!!) so I recruited 3 others to go in with me and if you spend over $50 you get free shipping... {insert lots of excitement here}!   I ordered a variety pack and one 24 pack of just the BBQ, because they are my all-time favorite!
You buy them online through Amazon and if you click the link below you can order them today and have your very own PopChips to enjoy very soon!!


Something else fun about PopChips... Ashton Kutcher is the President.  Yep, these are some fun chips.

3 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

I can't believe I haven't tried those yet!

Cupcakes & Veggies said...

I haven't even heard of these. Sounds yummy.

Amy said...

I was in the middle of making my Target list when I clicked on your blog. We've never tried these chips before, but it's on the list now! We'll definitely be trying them this week. I love that they don't have any "nasty" in them!