Thursday, October 14, 2010

Got my groove back

I feel like I finally "got my groove back".  I've been "stuck" for about 6 months but this week I have refocused, recommitted and you know what?  It feels pretty darn good.
I'm doing a Group Mastery class on becoming naturally thin and it is testing me, and making me really focus on what I want... what do I want to look like next month? Next year?  What is in my way that is preventing me from achieving the vision I see?
Ask yourself the question "What is something that I accomplished that I felt was impossible?"  Remember the way you felt when you achieved it.  Why wouldn't you want to feel that again?  If you think you can't reach your goal weight (or any dream/goal you desire), or think it's way too hard to do... think again.  See it in your mind first, start believing it in your heart and before you know it you may be living out that vision. 
I'll leave you with a quote to think about...

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Dr. Robert Schuller

Never stop dreaming!  It can happen if you allow it to.

No comments: