Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Ran across this today on lowercase letters and thought it looked like fun.  And I'm exhausted and have some "random" thoughts going on so why not just share them.
{1} I want to change my blog design... but the thought of the work that is going to take is exhausting.  Especially today.
{2} This past weekend my great friend Taverli got married... FINALLY.  They've been together 8 years!  She was a gorgeous bride & I was so happy to see so many of my sorority sisters!  Made me miss college (except the homework part).
{3} I clean new construction homes part time to make extra money.  I hate doing the work but love the money.  Tonight I have to clean one.  NOT looking forward to it.  Thankfully I have a fun cleaning buddy.
{4} Is EVERYONE pregnant except me?  
{5} My Goddaughter turns 4 next week.  Seriously?  Where has the time gone?
{6} I wish I could spray tan once a week.  I love having a tan but have sworn off tanning beds since finding out about Heather's story.
{7} My husband found out last week we have grubs in our backyard so he is trying to kill them... do you know what a grub is?  Do you know how disgusting they are?  EW.  They seriously make me want to puke just thinking about it.
{8} I MUST workout today.  I MUST workout today.  No matter how exhausted I am.  I MUST workout today.
{9} My DVR is full.  I haven't watched Thintervention, Biggest Loser or Brothers & Sisters in 2 weeks.  And I see no time in the near future that I will get caught up.  That makes me a little sad.
{10} I would love to have 100 followers on my blog.  I have no idea why that is important to me, but it is... so spread the word bloggy friends!      

4 comments:

Tj and Chelse said...

Hey Amy! I've been lurking for awhile. I'm Lindsey's sister and Erin's Sister-in-law, Chelse. We met at Erins bachelorette party but I don't know that I've seen you since! Anyways, I went ahead and officially followed you to help get you close to 100. :-)

Journey2Goal said...

Thanks Chelse! I just spent the weekend w/ Erin & Lindsey @ Tave's wedding! Erin talks about your blog all the time so I'm excited to follow you too:) Thanks for stopping by! Good to hear from you:)

Molly said...

LOVE Carissa's blog. I might have to do this one today as well, thoughts of random, useless thoughts lurking in my head, ha!

Jessie, Jason & Kinley said...

Just wanted to pass on some information, Kevin might already know how to get rid of the grubs but if he doesn't my husband has spend that few weekend working on our yard to get rid of them. The easy way is to call Chemlawn but if you don't want to spend the $50 a time for them to come out let me know and I can send you an email with the directions/chemicals Jason has been using. So far it is working, all I know is if we didn't do something this fall then we would have no grass come next spring (or so Jason tells me).