Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Changes- They are a Comin'

I can't believe I've been blogging for almost a year.  It's crazy to me how what started out as something fun has turned into something I LOVE.  Blogging for me is therapeutic & freeing.  It has allowed me to get things off my chest by writing it out and sharing it.  I had no idea how much better writing could make me feel!  The responses I've gotten have been so amazing, and I've even made some pretty awesome friends in the blog world.  Sharing my journey has had its ups and downs.  Some people understand why I share my life, others don't.... & I've had my fair share of critics.  But, I love the doors it's opened for me in regards to helping others with their weight issues and being an example that the weight on the scale doesn't have to define who we are.  Opening up about my journey has shown me that God had a plan when he took me down this path... and I plan to follow it even when it gets kinda scary:)
I live in Kansas.  So I'm used to 4 seasons.  Seasons of change.  My closet is full of jeans, capris, tanks, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, flip flops, boots... you get the point.  I don't like to do the same thing for a long time, I usually welcome change as a way to "refresh" my life.  Well, Lite & Fit is going through some changes.  In the year (almost) I've been blogging I've found that I blog about lots of different topics, not just health, wellness & my weight loss journey.  So, I want my blog to reflect that.  I'm currently working on my new blog and getting this blog transferred over to the new one.  I am having Lauren at Blue Lux Studio design my background (told you I've met some awesome friends in the blog world!).  {Lauren also has Life with a Lab which I LOVE}
Once the design is done I'll let you all know the new blog address so you will hopefully Follow Me over there!  Oh, I'm keeping the name a secret for a little while... just for fun. Stay tuned! 

1 comment: