I'm really trying to TRUST right now and not stress. But, for the sake of this post... I'll let myself vent a bit about things I'm stressing about right now!
- Our house is on the market- so of course in this economy I'm a little stressed about it selling. Or, not selling....
- Deciding which town we are going to live in.
- Finding a home in the town we choose to live in.
- Kevin commuting to work... & not knowing how long he'll have to.
- I've not been working out. I haven't in 2 weeks... do you know how long it's been since I've gone 2 weeks?? I can't even remember. My back has hurt terribly, then getting my home ready to sell, looking for homes, having a baby shower for my sister, etc. (excuses, excuses I know)
- Where am I going to work when we move?