Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 29- Wishes

If there was a genie in a bottle here right now he'd allow me "3 Wishes".  God knows I have more than that, but I don't want to seem greedy so I'll just share 3:)
  1. I wish for our home to sell.  Soon.  I'd love to be in my new home before Christmas.  Yes, I know this may seem like I'm expecting too much but a girl can dream right  And interest rates are at approx. 4.25%...wow!  We'd LOVE to buy a home in this market...but ours must sell first! 
  2. I wish to see the scale under 200 again.  I spent a short time there a few months back, but it seems like I left the 190's as fast as I got there.  Now I've just been stuck between about a 5 lb. range for what seems like decades.
  3. I wish my sister, sister-in-law, and amazing friend healthy babies in the next few weeks!  My sister-in-law is due 2 weeks from today, my friend is due November 27th & my little sister is due on December 15th.  This will be all of their first born children... so I'm hoping that they have easy labor & healthy babies!  I can't wait to see their babies, and watch the transformation of these wonderful ladies into Mommy's!
My sister and I at her shower last weekend.  Isn't she cute?!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I think you look great. Good luck on selling your house, it's very pretty so I am sure you'll get it sold soon!

Venessa said...

I am a new follower and I am so inspired and encouraged by your journey so far! There is so much that I would love to ask you as I am currently struggling with weight issues! keep up the amazing work!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Hope all your wishes come true!