Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm an Aunt!

Last Thursday, November 18th, Kevin's sister had their sweet little boy... so I am officially an Aunt!  I have lots of friends who kindly refer to me as "Aunt Amy", but this is "for real" now!
Braden Timothy is Kev & I's first nephew... and we were so excited to meet him.   We got to spend Saturday with his family and had lots of snuggle time with Braden.
I already love this little boy so much!

Uncle Kevin can't wait to teach him to play basketball!


He is so precious!  Don't you love the onesie I bought for him?

We can't wait for Thanksgiving to see the little guy again.  We have so much to be thankful for, and a healthy new nephew is on the top of the list this year!
Mommy & Braden
Now we are waiting for my niece to arrive in December!  And my dear friend is due this coming Saturday so I am praying hard for a healthy baby and smooth delivery for her as well!
It's such a blessing to have new little people to love:)

No comments: