Monday, December 27, 2010

Detox Day!

My jeans can sure tell it's a few days after Christmas.  In fact, this morning I did the unthinkable and actually stepped on the scale. {Yes, I'm an idiot}  I've been asking myself why in the world I did that all day!  I've officially gained 15 lbs from my lowest weight {which was on August 5th... I've steadily been climbing UP since:( } ...waaahhh!  I could sit here and whine to you about being stressed, busy holidays, horrible insomnia that is getting the best of me, etc.  But, I'm not.  The truth is I know what I've done, and I'm the only one who can change it.
So, today I started detox.  It's always a great way for me to kick start my weight loss and more importantly FEEL so much better.  I always do the Arbonne Detox Spa 7 Day Body Cleanse.  I've done this detox for over a year, and did it faithfully once a month in the beginning of my weight loss to keep the toxins out and rejuvenate my body!  I feel great when I'm done and it always helps me lose a few pounds as well!

Many of you have asked what all I use for the detox so here is what I'd recommend.  You drink it all day long, I try to finish mine by 5pm.  DO NOT drink it all in one sitting or your stomach will hate you!
  1.  Arbonne Detox Spa 7 Day Body Cleanse *
  2. Arbonne Figure 8 NRG Fizz Tabs *- I put one tab in the cleanse to make it taste MUCH better.
  3. Detox Spa Bottle *- I put the cleanse in here, leave it in the fridge and drink out of it all day. 
  4. Increase your intake of fruits/veggies & drink a minimum of 32 oz. of water.
  5. Limit processed foods & caffeine.  It doesn't mean you CAN'T have these things, because you can.  Just try to cut back.  The more you "junk" you eat the more time you'll spend in the bathroom... catch my drift?
  6. MOVE everyday!  Get in at least 30 minutes of cardio each day.  Remember you are wanting to rid your body of those nasty toxins! 
  7. Get some extra sleep.  Sleep is SO important for weight loss & overall health.
The best thing about this detox is I feel like I can go on with normal everyday life while doing it, which is why I like to do it once a month.  I've heard of other detox plans that you can only eat liquids, or only fruits/veggies... that is so unattainable for me and there is no way that I couldn't look at that as being a diet.  And... this girl doesn't diet!!!  I do the detox for my health, to feel better and because I know the toxins we are subject to and I don't want them in my system!
If you have any other questions about the detox let me know!  I know 2 of you ordered it today so I'm anxious to hear your testimony as well!  Cheers to a "clean slate" for January 1!

*To Order these Items Please Contact Me! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Woohoo! Can't wait for mine to get here and to get started!