Friday, December 31, 2010

Fearless in 2010

Last February I posted about my "word" of 2010.  Instead of making a long list of resolutions I chose to pick one word to inspire my vision for this year. 
The word I chose was fearless
I may not have done everything I wanted to do this year, but looking back over 2010 I can say there were more times than not that I was in fact fearless. 
It's been a year of ups and downs, twists and turns... we've chosen to enjoy the ride we've been taken on and learn a little everyday.  To celebrate 2010 I thought I'd share with you my Fearless Top 10 of 2010.

Starting this blog & sharing my life with whoever wants to read about it.  Running in a 5k {I actually ran 4, and 1 one mile race}.  My weight loss journey; admitting when I'm struggling & when I'm succeeding... which makes me be fearless a little everyday.  Getting pregnant after fearing it for so long, then losing our baby & not being mad at God.  Breaking free from hurtful relationships & not allowing "anyone to make me feel inferior without my consent".  Leaving the Catholic church & developing my Christian faith into something far greater than I could have ever thought possible.  New friends that I wouldn't have if it weren't for this blog.  Leaning on my husband more than I EVER have & falling more in love with him everyday.  Making the decision to leave my hometown {and where we met} to follow my husbands career in a unstable economy.  Forgiving myself & others for mistakes made... they were all lessons learned.
I hope you were a little fearless this year too.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ann said...

you've had quite a year, but it seems like you're so much stronger becuase of it. i love the quote at the end! taylor swift is my favorite :)

A multi-dimensional life said...

Great post Ann! I came here via in courage and so glad I did. I'm going to follow and hope you'll come by and do the same! I love comments too! Your year was full of life...real living...fearless living! What a wonderful journey!
May the Love of God just flood your heart with joy this coming year! Thanks for this thought provoking post!
Happy New Year!

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi, Amy! Thanks for commenting on my blogfrog forum post...now ive found your great blog! I look forward to getting to know you thru our blogs. Have a great week.