Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Reads 2010

I love to read.  It's my escape from reality. {we all need that sometimes don't we?}  I love reading the last chapter in a book, and hate reading the first.  I used to always read the last page before starting a book... but I stopped because my book club friends were so disappointed in me!:)
I currently have 43 books that I want to read...  I have really high hopes for myself huh?  Now that I have the new Nook Color I get even more excited to read!   
Photo Credit
In 2009 I started a Book Club with some of my good friends from college.  We have so much fun together, and it forces me to read because lets face it; I'm so busy and I'd never make time for it without my Little Black Book Club!  There are 8 of us and it's just the right "size" to have great conversation, get together once a month, and read books of all kinds.
Sarah from Classy & Fabulous did a post about the books she read in 2010 and I loved it so much that it inspired me to do my own post!  In 2010 my passion for reading was re-ignited and I enjoyed several books.  If you have any books you loved in 2010 please share...  I have the next pick at Book Club!!

Must Reads in Pink
Good Reads in Blue
Wouldn't Recommend in Green  
If they're in black then I didn't love or hate it!
  1. The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold
  2. While My Sister Sleeps- Barbara Delinsky
  3. Last Chance Saloon- Marian Keyes
  4. The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
  5. Barefoot- Elin Hildebrand
  6. Nickel & Dimed- Barbara Ehrenreich
  7. Women Food & God- Geneen Roth
  8. The Help- Kathryn Stockett
  9. The Innocent- Harlan Coben
  10. The Art of Racing in the Rain- Garth Stein
  11. Catching Fire (Hunger Games Series #2)- Suzanne Collins
  12. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner- Stephenie Meyer
  13. The Carrie Diaries- Candace Bushnell
  14. The Passage- Justin Cronin
  15. Red Hook Road- Ayelet Waldman
  16. Thin Rich Pretty- Beth Harbison
  17. April & Oliver- Tess Callahan
  18. War- Sebastion Junger
  19. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Stieg Larsson
  20. The Girl Who Played with Fire- Stieg Larsson
  21. The Girl Who Kicked over the Hornets Nest- Stieg Larsson
  22. Mennonite in a Little Black Dress- Rhoda Janzen
Happy Reading!
Photobucket

No comments: