Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Great Way to Start December!

What better way to start a new month than with a new blog!  I am so excited to be writing my first post here @ Life Follows Faith.  I have been contemplating for quite some time if I wanted to take on the task of changing my blog, and I noticed the desire to make this something more was still there.  More than just my journey to goal, I want my blog to express everything that surrounds that journey.
Losing weight and/or being healthy is not JUST about food, exercise, calories in vs. calories out.  LIFE plays a huge role in weight loss.  I want my blog to follow my journey in all aspects, not just my weight loss.  I love God, and I want to share it.  I love my family & friends, and I want to share it.  I love fitness & my weight loss journey (ok, I might not LOVE the fact that I have to lose weight but at least it's fun to blog about:).  That is my intention with this blog.  I hope you enjoy it.  I hope you share it with others.  I'm blessed to have you follow my journey & am excited for what is to come!
The name Life Follows Faith is a reminder for me that I am following God's plan... not Amy's plan!  Many times we want to take the easy road, even when we know that isn't the path that God intended for us to follow.  My faith is a work in progress, always will be.  I'll never claim to be perfect... I am a sinner, I am broken.  Just like you.  Thankfully we are loved by an awesome God, one who forgives, one who loves us so much he died on a cross for our sins.  I'm trying so hard to align my life with His plan and stop asking questions.  Just follow.  That's not easy, but I'm going to give it my best shot:)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shandal said...

Love the new blog! You ended up coming up with a great blog title too!

Sarah Lee said...

Amy, thank you for sharing this! You are an inspiration to everyone around you! :)

Journey2Goal said...

Thanks so much! And thanks for following me here! It means alot to me!

howjamie said...

I look forward to following your new blog, it looks great!