Friday, December 17, 2010

Laney Jo

My niece is one week old!  She is the cutest little girl there ever was:)  She was born last Thursday, December 9th @ 5:07 pm.  I was actually in the delivery room and saw this miracle enter the world.  {Kevin is hoping this hasn't totally ruined all our chances @ having a family:)}
My sister is amazing.  Laney is her first baby so they are adjusting to a newborn now running their lives & sleepless nights, diapers galore... those of you who are Mommy's I'm sure know what I'm talking about.  I've learned from friends that the first few weeks are the hardest so soon this will all be her new normal!

I just can't get enough of this precious little girl.  She's just perfect.

Holding her beautiful daughter for the first time.
So awesome to share this special miracle with my sister!

She's so tiny!  5lbs. 14 oz. & 19.5 inches long!
I call her Laney Bug:)  She's snug as a bug in a rug!
 
She's already got her KU flower on!  Making her Daddy proud!
 Photobucket