Monday, December 13, 2010

miscellanny monday

{one} I am reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and it is giving me some crazy a*% dreams.
{two} Now that our house is sold we are looking for a home.  Why is it I have zero motivation to do this?
{three} I have to go to the grocery store.  Like seriously.  I've been telling myself I can't go until I "meal plan" and make a list... well, that's been for 2 weeks now.  Tonight is the night... I think.
{four}  Less than 2 weeks until Christmas and I still have no idea who I have left to shop for and what I'm buying for these people.
{five} I've realized while blogging today that it really sounds like I have no motivation for anything!
{six} I wish I was with my niece Laney today instead of working!
{seven} I'm excited for bible study tomorrow night.  We are going to see a comedian at a local church, should be a great time w/ great friends!
  {eight}  I think I'm going to detox this week.  This 10 pound weight gain isn't getting any less & I gotta get it off.  NOW.
{nine} I'm in love with the Nook Color.
{ten}  I'm also in love with the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.  Maybe this is why the 10 lb weight gain isn't getting any better?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the peppermint white chocolate mocha's from starbucks! Yummy!

Diana said...

Girl dont feel bad about the christmas shopping I have to wait for my husband to get back from training and then I can christmas shop:(

BARBIE said...

I've been telling myself that I need to make a grocery list for weeks now. I use to be really good at meal planning, etc. But somewhere, I've lost my motivation. I've never seen a Christian comedian in person before. Bet it will be a blast. Oh, I LOVE the Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks as well. My favorite. Have a great day!

Lea said...

I bet you will get it together by Christmas in fine fashion. And, I do hope the grocery shopping will go smoothly for you. I don't think any of us look forward to that job. Ugh!

Christmas blessings to you!