Monday, December 6, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 
{one} Christmas is 19 days away.  I started my Christmas shopping yesterday.  This means I am WAY behind.
{two}  My sister might be having her baby girl this week!  I am not going anywhere without my cell phone fully charged & on LOUD.  I cannot wait to hold her baby girl!
{three}  I'm exhausted today.  I don't even know why because I slept better last night than I have in a long time.  I've tried Diet Coke & Cuppa Jane... I think I'm a lost cause.
{four} Book Club is this week!
{five} 10k training starts today! 
{six} I fell in love with the Nook Color yesterday.
{seven} Have you registered for my 1st ever giveaway?  If not click here before 5pm tonight!
Visit Carissa @ lowercase letters to share your random Monday thoughts!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Weight loss is NO FAIRY TALE said...

While surfing I found your blog... and what a fabulous transformation you've made!!! WTG!!!

http://shrinkindeb.blogspot.com/

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

pretty new blog!!! sorry it took me so long to comment, darn work travel.

yeahhh for 10k training!