Friday, December 10, 2010

What a week!

4 weeks, 2 days... & our house is SOLD!  I prayed that God would bring a buyer to our home who needed it & would love it as much as we have... and as always He is so faithful.  We signed the contracts on Wednesday and close in February!  We are now on a hunt for our new home & I know God will lead us right where we are meant to be.


My niece Laney Jo was born yesterday!  I am so in love with this little girl already!  My little sister did amazing and it was so awesome to watch her & her husband with their new baby girl.  Yesterday while we were waiting on her to arrive I was thinking about all the changes going on in our lives.  It was so clear to me that God truly does have a plan.  At times we may not get it, but it's not always for us to "get".  God sold our house the day before my niece arrived.  Now, instead of worrying about getting my house sold I have two months to help my sister and love on my new little niece as often as I can since they only live 2 streets away right now.  I am going to savor every second with this little miracle.  She is truly the greatest Christmas present we could of asked for! 

My sister and the two loves of her life.

Photobucket


                                                                           

1 comment:

Simply Life said...

Congrats on all the big news!