Monday, January 17, 2011

Awarded

My friend Jessie gave me a blogger award!
I don't know how "stylish" I am but I'll take it!  Jessie and I went to college together & are sorority sisters.  She has a great blog Journey to Fit & Fabulous so please go check it out!

Along with this award comes some responsibilities......
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 Things About Me
  1. I am moving in less than 3 weeks! Yikes!
  2. I have sold Arbonne for over 5 years.
  3. I love spinning!
  4. I used to teach yoga.
  5. I discovered Angry Birds this weekend... now I'm addicted.
  6. I love photography.
  7. I've already read 4 books this year!

Here are the 15 Bloggers I'm awarding that I've recently discovered!
  1. Lacey @ Bugs & Kisses
  2. Young House Love
  3. Tori @ FiTori
  4. Shawna @ styleberry BLOG
  5. The Book Vixen
  6. Jess @ Running Between the Lines
  7. Keeping Up with Katie
  8. Watch my Butt Shrink
  9. Aly @ Analyze This
  10. Funky Junk Interiors
  11. The Best of Both Worlds
  12. Kitchen Betty
  13. Fitting Back In
  14. Booking Mama
  15. House of Smiths

Photobucket

9 comments:

fittingbackin said...

THanks, lady! Great award! I'm right behind you - I've got about 3.5 books down - love it! Reading relaxes me so much. Best of luck with the move!

Julie P. said...

Thanks so much for the award. I love reading these things about you!

Lacey said...

Thanks so much! I find myself channeling a little Christmas Story - "It's a Major Award!!!" Good luck with the move. The business of moving stresses me out that's why we've hired movers the last two times-I couldn't do it any other way!

Sherry Petersik said...

Woot! Thanks so much for the award. We're blushing over here. Can't wait to drop in on your blog more often and see what you're up to!

xoxo,
s (& j)

Tori @ FIToriBLOG.com said...

Thanks so much!!! I"m so honored!!! :) I've seen these awards everywhere and haven't gotten one :( TIL NOW!!!!! Thank you!!!

Jess said...

Thanks for the award! I didn't pass it on to the full 15, I did 10 people. That took me long enough! :)

Jenn @ watchmybuttshrinking.com said...

Thank you SO MUCH for giving me this award!!!

RobynBeazley said...

I just discovered your blog Amy!! Congrats on your healthy journey & running. Thanks for being transparent. I've also shared Arbonne for 5 years - need to kick myself in the butt & get moving with the business - but I love the products. When I saw "Arbonne" I kept reading more - interesting how we find a similar common thing on a blog and instantly establish the "know, like & trust"! Have an amazing day Amy.

Amy said...

Thanks, Amy! As always, I love reading your blog. Have a super day!