Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day Workout

It snowed like crazy here today!  It's STILL snowing!
 My Pups love the snow:)
Because of the snow my workout plans got changed so I wasn't able to make it to the gym today.  Instead, I worked out with Bob Harper! {I would love to tell you he was actually here, but he wasn't... just his DVD}
I shouldn't say I just settled because this workout totally kicked my butt!! Like seriously whooped me!  I did the  Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning DVD from his Inside Out Method series.  This morning I did the 25 minute workout, tonight I did the 60 minute workout on this DVD.  All I can say is WOW.  I was gasping for breath within the first 10 minutes tonight, but I pushed through for the entire 60 minutes.... and I was so thankful I was in the privacy of my own home and not at the gym!  For a sneak peek of this workout you can watch the video below.

Because of the weather our first weigh in for the KC Weight Loss Challenge is canceled tomorrow morning so we won't be meeting until next Tuesday, which is also when eliminations start! Yikes!  I've ate well, got in good exercise and drank much more water than I had been so hopefully I'll have positive results next week.  No matter what the scale says I know I'm giving this 110% and doing all I can to get results... that's all I can do!
Photobucket

3 comments:

A multi-dimensional life said...

Oh I love your puppies! How cute they are romping through the snow!
That video looks intense...wow!
Bless you!

Katie said...

Wow that video looks awesome but so tough! Good for you!

Jessie said...

Amy, I've awarded you a blog award! Stop by and pick it up!

http://journeytofitandfabulous.blogspot.com/