Friday, February 11, 2011

Motherhood

I'm not a Mom.  Someday I will be.  But I have lots of Mommy friends, my sister is a Mommy now too.  I've watched their lives change as they bring beautiful babies into this world.  I've watched them soften, love deeper, be more compassionate, worry more. When I saw this video I cried, because I'm still looking at Motherhood in the "before" stage.  I find myself wanting to do everything on my "To Do Before Becoming a Mommy" list and many times I convince myself that everything will align, everything will be perfect and THEN we'll have a family.  Many of you out there who are mothers know that it's never the perfect time... maybe that would be the card I'd hold up if I was on the "other side" of Motherhood.  "There Will NEVER Be the Perfect Time to Become a Mother... but it's always in God's Time".



Photobucket

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh Amy I LOVE this video! Thank you so much for sharing it. I might post it on my blog as well if you don't mind?

All of these are so true! When the time is right, you will be an amazing mother!

Hope the move went well girl!

Journey2Goal said...

Hey Molly! I got this off another blog so feel free to use it!
Thanks for the compliment:)

arsenalfamily said...

This is an amazing video, I loved it! It is so crazy to think about what I thought motherhood would be like to what it actually is.