Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pity Party Invite

I've been MIA for awhile.  Life has gotten in the way a bit and I've taken a break from the blog.  This afternoon though I am staring out my kitchen window, in tears, praying that God starts taking some of the stress out of my life... or helps me deal with it.  We've had one thing after another since our move.  I'm feeling a little helpless, a little out of control and to be honest, a little pissed off.  I just want my life to return to normal.... or our "new normal" I guess.  Instead everyday has been filled with something else going wrong, someone else hurting my feelings, someone piling more on my plate, etc.  When is it going to end?!?  Or when can I stop being so damn sensitive?
Sorry, I'm totally throwing myself a pity party here... guess you got invited if you follow my blog.  I try to remain positive, especially here... but I'm not perfect, I never try to portray that my life is perfect and I have no problems, but I don't like reading negative posts so I try to refrain from being a negative blogger.  Sometimes though, a girl's got to vent and get all the raw emotion out there.  I'm hoping this "vent session" will help me feel a little better.
The last few weeks have been very stressful, and it's gotten to me more than it probably would have but I think it's because I'm so overwhelmed and upset with all that has happened since we've moved.  Seriously, I can't take anymore.  I either need a vacation or a bottle of wine (I think I might need both!). 
I know God is teaching me patience right now... and it's obvious I'm not learning it very easily.  I just need to take some deep breaths, I know life can't stay like this forever... it's bound to turn around... I just hope that happens soon cause it's wearing me out.
Thanks for listening... hopefully my next post will be much more uplifting with something positive to say.  I'm on the lookout for something to celebrate right now & you'd better believe I'll share it when something positive happens. 

Photobucket

No comments: