Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 5- KC Weight Loss Challenge

Hi there!  Remember me?!  I know I haven't posted in a LONG time!!  We've had a crazy couple weeks & I honestly haven't had a free second to sit down and write a post until tonight. 
This Tuesday was Week 5 in the KC Weight Loss Challenge... and I gained 1 pound.  I am not upset about this because of everything going on right now.  In the last 2 weeks I've quit my full time job, left my hometown, moved to a new home that we are remodeling and we moved away from family and friends.  Needless to say I've had other things on my plate besides this Challenge.  To be honest I'm pretty pumped that all I gained was 1 pound!  I haven't had access to my kitchen until tonight... and I moved here a week ago!  We've eaten out almost every meal (can I tell you how crappy I feel because of that?!?)  I cannot wait to go to the store tomorrow and stock up my house with GOOD HEALTHY food! 
You can see my video below for my Week 5 thoughts.  I'm not out of the Challenge, we all weigh in in the final week which is March 29th.  I am going to COMMIT right now that I WILL be UNDER 200 lbs... hopefully WAY under that!
My Week 5 KC Weight Loss Challenge Video

Photobucket

No comments: