Friday, May 20, 2011

I've been keeping a secret...

I've been keeping a secret.  For a long time.  Some of you have been let in on the secret... others have been wondering where in the world the blog posts have gone.  Well, truth is I haven't been able to share much about my life because of this secret.  Until now.

So....  here it is!

Due November 12, 2011

I'm officially 15 weeks!  It's so true that God works in mysterious ways.  We feel blessed to of been given this "unplanned" blessing and are looking forward to watching my belly grow as our baby grows.  I'm trying to stay focused on keeping my weight down, as I wasn't planning on getting pregnant at my weight... but this was Gods plan, not mine.  All I can do is my best and take good care of this precious life growing inside of me.  (That is SO crazy!)  It's been amazing to share this with my husband.  He is going to be an amazing father... I'm a lucky lucky girl. 
Until next time, I'll take all the prayers God can handle for me to continue having a healthy pregnancy!
Photobucket

12 comments:

♥Amber Filkins: Silver Lining♥ said...

Oh my gosh, congrats!!! That is SOO exciting!

♥ Amber

Michelle said...

SOOOO happy for you! Enjoy every second! You're going to be an amazing mama!

Carrie said...

Congratulations Amy! You'll be such a wonderful mommy and I'm so happy for you and your husband!

Jordan said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

Lacey said...

Such exciting news. Congratulations!!!

Molly said...

Congrats Amy! You and Kevin are going to make amazing parents!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

congrats!!!! that is amazing and wonderful news and i"m sure hard not to share

Mesha said...

CONGRATS AMY!!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!!!

Lauren said...

I am just now catching up on some blogs, so I am late to say congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Casey Wilder said...

That is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you and your husband!!!! Wish you and your family health and happiness!!!!

:Deliciously Healthy said...

Congratulations!! :D

mybizzykitchen.com said...

Hope things are going well and you are feeling good!