Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good Reads 2011

Photo Credit
Last year I did a post on all the books I read in 2010, so I thought I'd share the books that I read in 2011 as well.  I love book recommendations, so if you have any books you couldn't put down in 2011 please share!  I think it's funny that I read 22 books in 2010, and also in 2011.  My goal for 2012 is 25.  So far I'm not off to a very good start but I'm giving myself a break since I have a newborn occupying most of my time... he's way more fun than reading anyways:)

Must Reads in Pink
Good Reads in Blue
Wouldn't Recommend in Orange
If it's in black then I didn't love or hate it!


  1. Fearless- Max Lucado
  2. The Glass Castle- Jeannette Walls
  3. Made to Crave- Lysa TerKeurst
  4. The One that I Want- Allison Winn Scotch
  5. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt- Beth Hoffman
  6. Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
  7. The Girl Who Fell From the Sky- Heidi Durrow
  8. Life is What You Make It- Peter Buffett
  9. City of Thieves- David Benioff
  10. Wench- Dolen Perkins-Valdez
  11. The Likeness- Tana French
  12. Pictures of You- Caroline Leavitt
  13. In the Woods- Tana French
  14. You Know When the Men are Gone- Siobhan Fallon
  15. Faithful Place- Tana French
  16. Heaven is for Real- Todd Burpo
  17. Origins- Annie Murphy Paul
  18. Unbearable Lightness- Portia de Rossi
  19. Lamb- Christopher Moore
  20. Bossypants- Tina Fey
  21. One Day- David Nicholls
  22. Divergent- Veronica Roth
What's on your reading list for 2012?

Photobucket

No comments: