Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Who You Are

Sometimes I read or watch something that I am so moved by I can't help but share it.  That's how I felt after watching this tonight.  It is incredible.
It's a gentle reminder that "you are never too much, and always enough".  I needed this message today for a number of reasons.  Sometimes we just need to be reminded that we are Smart.  Strong.  Important.  Beautiful.  Worthy of Love
On this journey of weight loss I've reached a point that it feels almost like it'd be easier to just settle with the 80 pounds loss and say I've come far enough. But, who am I NOT to make it to my goal?  Why should I give up on myself now?  Before reaching the finish line.  I am worthy.  I am strong enough.  I am capable.  I can do this. 
I hope you share this with a woman/girl who needs to know how amazing she is today and to know that God loves her no matter what she thinks of herself... we are daughters of the King.  That IS awesome.





Photobucket

No comments: