Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Intentional in 2014

There are just a few hours left in 2013 and I'm more than ready to flip the calendar to a brand new year!  I am looking forward to what God has in store for our lives this year.  I've spent the last few days thinking about 2014 and how I'd like my year to look and it prompted me to choose my "one little word".  In 2010 I chose the word Fearless.  I haven't chosen a word for the year since then but I'm feeling inspired this year so I decided to really think about a word for 2014. 
The word I'm choosing for this year is Intentional. 


I want to live with more intention.  I want to love with more intention.  I have goals I really want to achieve this year and unless I am intentional about what it's going to take to get there I won't make it.  This is going to be a year where I can say YES, I did it.  I crossed the finish line. 
Cheers to 2014 and the hope and promise that comes with ringing in a new year! 

Photobucket

No comments: